Please read this Beurax review. Is Beurax a scam or legit? Yes, it is a 100% Ponzi scam. It is just another passive crypto MLM pyramid scheme that claims ROI is generated from trading cryptocurrency.
Beurax pays 1.4% to 4.2% ROI per day plus an MLM compensation plan. Any crypto MLM that pays a fixed ROI percentage is a scam. Even the best forex and crypto traders, or even trading bots can NOT do a fixed daily profit of 4 +% every day, it’s mathematically impossible.
If they were truly trading with a guaranteed 4% + daily profit, why would they need your money??? They could just go get large institution investor money and make a fortune with those guaranteed return rates.
Beurax is nothing but HYIP crypto scam with fake CEO, that will eventually collapse and scam out once recruitment slows down, as they all do.
Who is the CEO of Beurax?
Brandon Watts is the founder and CEO of Beurax. He claims to have a financial analyst background. Brandon has no digital footprint outside of Beurax. Brandon Watts is a fake CEO, a paid actor and not the real owner.
Brandon Watts has a European accent, but that is not a European name is it?
You can see the pictures below from his acting portfolio, proving he is just an actor for hire, not a real CEO.
What is Beurax?
According to their website:
BEURAX is a client-oriented financial company offering a wide range of private and corporate asset management services. By distributing assets using unique investment strategies and using innovative software we help private and corporate clients to successfully diversify their investment portfolios and qualitatively increase their fortune.
This is all lies, smoke and mirrors. Feeble attempts to sound legit.
Is Beurax a scam?
Beaurax is a scam.
Beurax claims they have an innovative client-oriented trading platform with a wide range of financial assets.
“The uniqueness of our platform and operating software is based on algorithms for nanosecond financial engineering. Our trading bots are programmed for certain algorithms of actions, and qualitatively differ in the speed of obtaining information and processing data, depending on the market situation.”
Many crypto passive MLM programs claim to generate ROI by using trading bots, yet none of them will ever show the bots working. They do not show actual trade logs from brokers/exchanges, or have any real third party verification audits. This is because they are not actually trading!
ROI is generated from recruitment only.
Brandon Watts is a fake CEO. Their office in Australia is also fake. If you watch their office tour video on YouTube, it is painfully obviously scripted and fake.
Now Beurax has a registration certificate with the ASIC as “Beurax Corporation PTY LTD”, but they have not filed any other documents with ASIC beyond the initial application.
This does not mean they are legit or a real business. Anyone can register a business with ASIC by filling out a 3 page form.
And let’s not forget, the CloudToken scam also had this same ASIC registration certificate, so it is completely meaningless.
They are making a lot of effort to seem legit but it’s all smoke and mirrors, underneath, Beurax is just another HYIP Ponzi money shuffle game that is not sustainable.
Beurax SEC Warnings
On Jan 26th, 2021, the British Columba Securities Commission (BCSC) issue an Investment Caution against Beurax. See details here: Beurax SEC Warning
Beurax has no products, more proof of HYIP ponzi scam pyramid scheme.
Beurax members invest $20 to $100,000,000 on a promise they will receive fixed Daily ROI percentages depending on how much they invest and how long they invest for.
- invest $20 to $500 and receive 1.4% a day for 15 days (121%)
- invest 0.001 to 0.5 BTC and receive 1.4% a day for 20 days (128%)
- invest 0.1 to 5 ETH and receive 1.4% a day for 20 days (128%)
- invest $500 to $1000 and receive 1.5% a day for 20 days (130%)
- invest $1000 to $2500 and receive 1.6% a day for 25 days (140%)
- invest 0.5 to 2 BTC and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days (145%)
- invest 5 to 20 ETH and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days (145%)
- invest $2500 to $5000 and receive 1.7% a day for 30 days (151%)
- invest $5000 to $10,000 and receive 1.8% a day for 35 days (163%)
- invest $1000 to $50,000 and receive 1.5% to 2.1% a day for 45 days (167.5% to 194.5%)
- invest 0.1 to 5 BTC and receive 1.5% to 2.1% a day for 45 days (167.5% to 194.5%)
- invest 3 to 120 ETH and receive 1.5% to 2.1% a day for 45 days (167.5% to 194.5%)
- invest 2 to 10 BTC and receive 1.6% a day for 45 days (172%)
- invest 20 to 50 ETH and receive 1.6% a day for 45 days (172%)
- invest $10,000 to $50,000 and receive 3% a day for 90 days (270%)
- invest $50,000 to $100,000 and receive 3.1% a day for 90 days (279%)
- invest 1 to 5 BTC and receive 3.1% a day for 90 days (279%)
- invest 25 to 125 ETH and receive 3.1% a day for 90 days (279%)
- invest $100,000 to $300,000 and receive 3.2% a day for 90 days (288%)
- invest $300,000 to $500,000 and receive 3.3% a day for 90 days (297%)
- invest 5 to 15 BTC and receive 3.3% a day for 90 days (297%)
- invest 125 to 400 ETH and receive 3.3% a day for 90 days (297%)
- invest $500,000 to $1,000,000 and receive 3.4% a day for 90 days (306%)
- invest $1,000,000 to $100,000,000 and receive 3.6% a day for 90 days (324%)
- invest 15 to 50 BTC and receive 3.6% a day for 90 days (324%)
- invest 400 to 1500 ETH and receive 3.6% a day for 90 days (324%)
- invest $20 to $1,00,000 and receive 4.2% a day for 200 days (840%)
- invest 0.001 to 100 BTC and receive 4.2% a day for 200 days (840%)
- invest 0.05 to 3000 ETH and receive 4.2% a day for 200 days (840%)
$100,000,000 ??? Seriously, what idiot would invest that much into ponzi scam like Beurax?
Accruals on the deposit are carried out only from Monday to Friday. The percentage of income at which the profit is added to the principal amount of the investment and subsequently generates new profit. Withdrawal of profits is available in full only at the end of the term of the deposit.
In other words, your money is locked in, and you can withdrawal until your term is done.
And this Beraux Scam wont last past 3 months. So kiss your money goodbye!
Beurax Compensation Plan
The Beurax compensation plan / bonus system pays up to15 levels deep with a ranking system.
You can see from the elaborate compensation plan, there is a heavy focus on recruiting, which is another red flag for Beurax.
Beurax is a scam. They have no real verifiable proof of trading. They are not trading cryptocurrency as they claim to generate ROI.
ROI is generated from recruitment of gullible investors new money only.
Paying 1.4 – 4.2% ROI per day is unsustainable.
They have a fake CEO, fake office, and many staged marketing videos.
Serial commission junkie scammers Joshua Elder and Paulo Barrosso, who also promote scams like Forsage promote this new scam to their gullible and uneducated followers for easy commissions.
USA member registrations are not allowed by Beurax, this is because they know what they are doing is illegal in the US.
Beurax is a HYIP scam with so many obvious red flags.
The Beurax scam will collapse and scam out once recruitment and new money slows down.
Beurax will not last long term, before it pulls an exit scam.
Hope you enjoyed this Beurax review and learned the truth of this scam.
Beurax is Bad MLM ponzi scam.